The Panhellenic Logic Symposium(PLS), a biennial scientific event established in 1997, aims to promote interaction and cross-fertilization among different areas of logic. Originally conceived as a way of bringing together the many logicians of Hellenic descent throughout the world, it has evolved into an international forum for the communication of state-of-the-art advances in logic. The symposium is open to researchers worldwide who work in logic broadly conceived.
- The First Panhellenic Symposium on Logic took place in Nicosia, Cyprus, in July 1997. It was attended by approximately seventy Greek and foreign researchers who work on logic broadly conceived, from history of logic and philosophy of mathematics to mathematical logic and to logic in computer science. At the end of that symposium, it was decided to establish the Panhellenic Logic Symposium (PLS) as a biannual scientific event.
- The Second Panhellenic Logic Symposium took place in Delphi, Greece, from July 13, 1999 to July 17, 1999. It was hosted at the European Cultural Center of Delphi, a modern conference facility located in a unique natural setting and in close proximity to the archaeological site of Delphi.
- The Third Panhellenic Logic Symposium took place at Anogia (Crete), Greece, from 17 July 2001 to 21 July, 2001. It was hosted at the Anogia Academic Village in the island of Crete, a conference facility located in a unique natural setting, 40 minutes from Heraklion and Knossos and 50 from Rethymno.
- The Fourth Panhellenic Logic Symposium was organized by the University of Thessaloniki and the University of Patras in Thessaloniki, Greece, from July 7 to July 10, 2003. It was hosted at the Old Building of the Faculty of Philosophy, located downtown, at the front side of the University Campus.
- The Fifth Panhellenic Logic Symposium was held in the National Kapodistrian University of Athens from July 25 to July 28, 2005. It was dedicated to Y.N. Moschovakis, upon his retirement from the University of Athens.
- The Sixth Panhellenic Logic Symposium was held in Volos from July 5 to July 8, 2007. It was hosted at the Saratsis Amphitheatre, located at the Sea Front Complex of the University of Thessaly.
- The Seventh Panhellenic Logic Symposium took place at Patras, from July 15 to July 19, 2009. It was hosted at the Conference Center of the University of Patras.
- The Eighth Panhellenic Logic Symposium was organized by the University of Ioannina, from July 4 to July 8, 2011. It was hosted in the Seminar Hall of the Department of Computer Science.
- The Ninth Panhellenic Logic Symposium was organized by the National Technical University of Athens, from July 15 to July 18, 2013. It was hosted by the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering.